Re: utterz

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi Bee--
      I've been trying it out with my Mac (not terribly
      Mac-friendly--couldn't pick up my Webcam video), and with a cell
      phone. (Seems OK there, but my cell phone is a burner with terrible
      audio, so it's not a fair test.)

      I piggy-backed onto Carla Arena's utters, but I think my response to
      her also shows up on my own page. Come join and be "friends."

      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"