Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Social networks and the web 2.0 revolution

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
      Hi, Nik!

      It was very pleasant and insightful to listen to your Web 2.0 presentation
      just now. Kudos to you! :-)

      Happy and well-deserved holidays!

      Teresa (I've been on vacation for a week now and have read and read and
      read...)

      > Thanks to all for the positive and encouraging comments on my Web 2.0
      > presentation (always worried that i might have got something terribly
      > wrong, so that's a relief).
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfpkVYXpvyE
      >
      > I'll try to get a page up wth all the links to the sites I've mentioned on
      > the presenation, but it won't be until i get back from deserately needed
      > holiday.
      >

      > Only 36 hours to go!!!
      >
      > best
      >

      > Nik Peachey
    • Squires, Robert
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
        Dear Nik,

        I couldn't seem to find your presentation. Would it be
        possible to post the link again? I am very interested in viewing your
        presentation.

        Robert

        From: Nik Peachey <nik.peachey@...
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
          The vid is here Robert - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfpkVYXpvyE

          - Michael

          At 12:14 AM 7/30/2008, you wrote:

          >Dear Nik,
          >
          >I couldn't seem to find your presentation. Would it be
          >possible to post the link again? I am very interested in viewing your
          >presentation.
          >
          >Robert

        • Nina Lyulkun
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
            Dear Robert,
            Let me to resent it for you. The link was below but it was broken.

            Here it comes again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfpkVYXpvyE

            BTW, it frequently happens when we post links through YahooGroups.

            The best,
            Nina

            On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Squires, Robert <robert.squires@...
            > wrote:

            > Dear Nik,
            >
            > I couldn't seem to find your presentation. Would it be
            > possible to post the link again? I am very interested in viewing your
            > presentation.
            >
            > Robert

          • Maria Irene Albers
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
              Dear Nick,
              I hope you enjoy your holiday.

              María Irene Albers de Urriola
              Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
              Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
              Universidad de Carabobo

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 4, 2008
                Nik,

                Well worth your effort. Thanks. The viewing figures at You Tube are great.

                Dennis