Twitter sv Plurk / microblogging

  • Nik Peachey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2008
      Hi Susan

      Thanks for the message. Had an interesting message from Alica Rey which was posted in the comments on my blog, which I've responed to and really made me think about how we choose to use the features of these tools and how some are being potentially missused. I'm definitely on the Plurk rather than Twitter side now and have actually for the first time got more fans on plurk than followers on twitter!!!

      Anyway, hope you enjoy the other links during your winter holiday and thanks for the hug too. Always appreciated in these difficult times.

      Best

      Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Writer, Trainer
      http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/
      http://quickshout.blogspot.com/
      Visit my office in Second Life at: http://tinyurl.com/ytz5go

      Posted by: "Susana Canelo" susana_canelo@... susana_canelo
      Date: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:05 pm ((PDT))

      Dear Nick:

      Interesting
      suggestions indeed !!! There are a lot to explore here. I can't decide
      between Plurk and Twitter but maybe you're right. I'm going to see the
      video anyway.

      This Friday we're leaving school for our Winter
      holiday in Argentina, so I'm going to have a lot of time to "play" with
      your toys.
      Thanks a lot.

      A hug from a rainny Del Valle , in Argentina.
      Susana