Dimdim question: Need for email addresses?

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008
      I've been invited to a Dimdim meeting tonight, but nothing shows up under
      Forthcoming Meetings. Is it obligitory for the one calling the meeting to
      enter the email addresses of those planning to attend?

      Gratefully,

      Dennis

      PS my PC has crashed - terminally infected - which has put the brake on
      some of my mini projects.

      --
      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University of Osnabrück