Looking for input for a presentation on webheads

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      Hello webheads,
      I have proposed a session for our local TESOL affiliate conference on
      the webheads and am looking for examples of the following:

      1. collaborative projects with webheads
      2. a time when a fellow webhead helped you to solve a problem
      3. webheads interacting with fellow webheads' students/classes
      4. tools you have learned to use by experimenting with other webheads
      5. how being a webhead as helped you advance professionally
      6. f2f webhead encounters other than TESOL conventions

      Related links/photos/and anecdotes would be most appreciated!

      Nina