Sounds of the bazaar Live

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hi there,

      Just a quick note before I go off and on-line for the next days (it's hard not still not being connected on the go!)

      Graham Attwell is hosting A new series of Sounds of the Bazaar on Mondays evenings. And apparently the sounds lead to a get together in Second life...what else can you ask for? ;-)

      You are all welcomed to take part in it. Bring a friend too! http://www.pontydysgu.org/2008/06/sounds-of-the-bazaar-live-3/

      I am going to try to be online too...but there is a good chance I am missing the "premiere" of the Sounds of the Bazaar -Live. :-(

      I will keep an eye on your blogs to check what I will have missed!

      beijinhos
      Cris

      Cris