Fwd: [etni] Fw: 21 accents in 2 minutes

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      For your enjoyment! It would be interesting to know where the woman
      in this video is from....any guesses?

      - Michael

    • Squires, Robert
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
        Hi Michael,

        I believe she's from Philadelphia- at least that's
        what it says at the start of one of her You Tube videos.

        Addictive listening,

        Robert

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
          Ah but that's cheating Robert :)