Interactive White Board for Under €50

  • Seth Dickens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Dear All,

      Apologies if I have only recently "bigged up" one of my blog posts here, but
      I though you guys would really be interested in this one.

      After spending a whole shed load of money on an Interactive White Board at
      my language school, I was doubtful to say the least that you could make one
      for under �50, but it seems like this is what Johnny Lee has managed to do
      using two shoe laces, some sticky tape and a handful of magic powder that
      you can buy from the internet.

      Actually he just used a Nintendo Wii remote and an Infa-red LED, but that's
      not as exciting is it?! You can see how he did it in this YouTube here:
      http://tinyurl.com/33pdej

      I personally will definitely be trying out the project, as have several
      schools already judging by the comments on Johnny's blog. If you want to
      read more about this, as I said earlier, here is a shameless plug for my
      blog post about it:
      http://www.digitalang.com/2008/06/interactive-white-board-under-50-euros/

      Isn't it nice that for once one of these "Too good to be true" internet
      rumours really does seem to be true!

      All the best and look forward to finding out if anyone else has tried this
      out,

      Seth :-)

      --
      Seth Dickens

      Homepage:
      http://www.digitalang.com

      Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in Language Education:
      http://www.digitalang.com/blog