Re: Second Life Lesson Ideas Wiki - Join us!

  • Nergiz Kern
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 1, 2008
      Selam Serpil

      Thanks for your interest.
      Do you have a pbwiki account? If not, get one.
      Could you send me your e-mail address as an e-mail message. The addresses get capped
      here and I don't see the bit after the @.
      You can also go to the wiki url and request to be invited:
      http://slexperiments.pbwiki.com/
      Thanks!

      Nergiz

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, serpil sonmez <serpilsonmez@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Nergiz,
      >

      > That's a wonderful idea. Could you please add me? My e-mail is serpilsonmez@...
      >
      > Tesekkurler.
      >
      > Serpil
      >
      > "k.ergiz" <k.ergiz@...> wrote: Hi everybody
      >
      > At the SLanguages 2008 conference, many people remarked that it would nice to have a
      > place where teachers can share teaching ideas for Second Life.
      >
      > A couple of weeks ago, Maru, Alicia and I started meeting in SL weekly to exchange
      ideas,
      > learn SL skills together and share resources. These meetings turned out to be so useful
      > that we started a wiki to collect ideas, Landmarks, etc.
      >
      > As so many people asked whether such a project exists, we decided to open it to the
      > Webheads. It is more for individual teachers who are already or want to start teaching in
      > Second Life or in blended mode. But everybody is welcome to contribute.
      >
      > We hope you will find it useful.
      >
      > Here is the address to the wiki:
      > http://slexperiments.pbwiki.com
      >
      > There is no password. If you want to be added as writer, give me your e-mail address
      and
      > I'll add you to the wiki
      >
      > Best
      >
      > Nergiz

    • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 1, 2008
        Hi Nergiz

        I'd like to be added to the wiki. I already have a pbwiki account and
        my email address is: marydimonaco@...

        Thanks

        Mary

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "k.ergiz" <k.ergiz@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi everybody
        >
        > At the SLanguages 2008 conference, many people remarked that it
        would nice to have a
        > place where teachers can share teaching ideas for Second Life.
        >
        > A couple of weeks ago, Maru, Alicia and I started meeting in SL
        weekly to exchange ideas,
        > learn SL skills together and share resources. These meetings turned
        out to be so useful
        > that we started a wiki to collect ideas, Landmarks, etc.
        >
        > As so many people asked whether such a project exists, we decided to
        open it to the
        > Webheads. It is more for individual teachers who are already or want
        to start teaching in
        > Second Life or in blended mode. But everybody is welcome to contribute.
        >
        > We hope you will find it useful.
        >
        > Here is the address to the wiki:
        > http://slexperiments.pbwiki.com
        >
        > There is no password. If you want to be added as writer, give me
        your e-mail address and
        > I'll add you to the wiki
        >
        > Best
        >
        > Nergiz

      • Patricia Glogowski
        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 10, 2008
          Hi Negriz,

          I am a bit behind in reading my emails (clearly!). I was wondering if you
          could give more details on where you Maru, and Alicia meet in SL and when
          you hold your meetings. I am researching the possibilities of using SL in
          language learning and would like to talk to you. Thank you.

          Patricia