Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Second Life Lesson Ideas Wiki - Join us!

  • serpil sonmez
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi Nergiz,

      That's a wonderful idea. Could you please add me? My e-mail is serpilsonmez@...

      Tesekkurler.

      Serpil

      "k.ergiz" <k.ergiz@...> wrote: Hi everybody

      At the SLanguages 2008 conference, many people remarked that it would nice to have a
      place where teachers can share teaching ideas for Second Life.

      A couple of weeks ago, Maru, Alicia and I started meeting in SL weekly to exchange ideas,
      learn SL skills together and share resources. These meetings turned out to be so useful
      that we started a wiki to collect ideas, Landmarks, etc.

      As so many people asked whether such a project exists, we decided to open it to the
      Webheads. It is more for individual teachers who are already or want to start teaching in
      Second Life or in blended mode. But everybody is welcome to contribute.

      We hope you will find it useful.

      Here is the address to the wiki:
      http://slexperiments.pbwiki.com

      There is no password. If you want to be added as writer, give me your e-mail address and
      I'll add you to the wiki

      Best

      Nergiz

    • mireille
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 1, 2008
        Hi Nergiz

        Would you tell me how I can join your group

        I'm just finishing auditing a course on second life and I would very much
        like to participate in some groups that are in beginning stages of learning
        about second life

        Thank you

        Mireille
        Skype: mireillem10
        Second Life Avatar - sunshine sigall

        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 1, 2008
          Hi Mireille

          You need to sign up for pbwiki.com.
          Then, give me your e-mail address or request to join the group through pbwiki.
          The address is: http://slexperiments.pbwiki.com/
          Once you've joined, you can add your name and avatar name to the participants list.
          Thanks!

          See you at our meetings.
        • Nergiz Kern
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 1, 2008
            Selam Serpil

            Thanks for your interest.
            Do you have a pbwiki account? If not, get one.
            Could you send me your e-mail address as an e-mail message. The addresses get capped
            here and I don't see the bit after the @.
            You can also go to the wiki url and request to be invited:

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, serpil sonmez <serpilsonmez@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Nergiz,
            >

            > That's a wonderful idea. Could you please add me? My e-mail is serpilsonmez@...
            >
            > Tesekkurler.
            >
            > Serpil
            >
            > "k.ergiz" <k.ergiz@...> wrote: Hi everybody
            >
            > At the SLanguages 2008 conference, many people remarked that it would nice to have a
            > place where teachers can share teaching ideas for Second Life.
            >
            > A couple of weeks ago, Maru, Alicia and I started meeting in SL weekly to exchange
            ideas,
            > learn SL skills together and share resources. These meetings turned out to be so useful
            > that we started a wiki to collect ideas, Landmarks, etc.
            >
            > As so many people asked whether such a project exists, we decided to open it to the
            > Webheads. It is more for individual teachers who are already or want to start teaching in
            > Second Life or in blended mode. But everybody is welcome to contribute.
            >
            > We hope you will find it useful.
            >
            > Here is the address to the wiki:
            > http://slexperiments.pbwiki.com
            >
            > There is no password. If you want to be added as writer, give me your e-mail address
            and
            > I'll add you to the wiki
            >
            > Best
            >
            > Nergiz

          • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 1, 2008
              Hi Nergiz

              I'd like to be added to the wiki. I already have a pbwiki account and
              my email address is: marydimonaco@...

              Thanks

              Mary

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "k.ergiz" <k.ergiz@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi everybody
              >
              > At the SLanguages 2008 conference, many people remarked that it
              would nice to have a
              > place where teachers can share teaching ideas for Second Life.
              >
              > A couple of weeks ago, Maru, Alicia and I started meeting in SL
              weekly to exchange ideas,
              > learn SL skills together and share resources. These meetings turned
              out to be so useful
              > that we started a wiki to collect ideas, Landmarks, etc.
              >
              > As so many people asked whether such a project exists, we decided to
              open it to the
              > Webheads. It is more for individual teachers who are already or want
              to start teaching in
              > Second Life or in blended mode. But everybody is welcome to contribute.
              >
              > We hope you will find it useful.
              >
              > Here is the address to the wiki:
              > http://slexperiments.pbwiki.com
              >
              > There is no password. If you want to be added as writer, give me
              your e-mail address and
              > I'll add you to the wiki
              >
              > Best
              >
              > Nergiz

            • Patricia Glogowski
              Message 6 of 22 , Jun 10, 2008
                Hi Negriz,

                I am a bit behind in reading my emails (clearly!). I was wondering if you
                could give more details on where you Maru, and Alicia meet in SL and when
                you hold your meetings. I am researching the possibilities of using SL in
                language learning and would like to talk to you. Thank you.

                Patricia