Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Twhirling and Bee's keynote

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2008
      Dear Cris,

      Bee, as always, excelled and showed her passion for social media. Certainly
      she inspired everybody there to try out, mix, and remix! Thanks, Bee, for
      always making us move forward. Brasilia, my hometown, will never be the
      same! Two years ago we were there to start the Brazilian EduTech SIG, now
      you're back for more.

      Cris, great news about mirroring our blogs. I was exactly thinking about it
      because I already blog in one place, so it's just great to keep things
      focused on one place. I loved your picture meme idea. Will prepare mine
      soon!

      You are all doing a fantastic job with Evolve launch and I'm sure webheads
      will be there.

      Beijos.

      On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 1:47 PM, cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...>
      wrote:

      > indeed!
      > the presentation was just great. Bee marveled us all with her inspiring
      > performance and wisdom. Please check the link here
      > http://elluminate.jiscemerge.org.uk/play_recording_confirmation.html
      >
      > And if you feel like join the http://www.evolvecommunity.org/ and get your
      > blog. We are looking at ways to rss feed your current blog in there (kind of
      > mirror it) - as a way to give all participants visibility without having to
      > post in 2 different places. I will let you know once that feature has been
      > activated.
      >
      > There is also a Pic-Meme about social media. It would great if you could
      > join us: http://www.evolvecommunity.org/evolves-meme/
      >
      > Have you also check the new video by common craft: social Media? Very
      > appropriate for our first Evolve Topic.
      > http://www.evolvecommunity.org/wp-forum/topic/4?replies=1
      >
      > Our next speaker is Anne Fox. Anne will be speaking about 21st century
      > skills in June 20.
      >
      > Take care
      > cris
      >
      > Cris