Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Online Law Degrees - Vance!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 7 , May 29, 2008
      Thanks for helping moderate the list and providing me with evidence needed.
      I must admit I read the first one and whereas it didn't strike me as spam I
      simply wasn't interested in the topic and I think didn't read any further
      mails with that subject heading until one got a Vance!!! after it.

      So rather than act precipitously, let's give this member a chance, a day or
      two, to explain what's going on. Perhaps the spammer is making use of
      education_info's address list, but is not education_info him/her self.

      I note that education_info is receiving individual emails. Spammers
      typically set their email preferences to No Mail. Why would they want to
      clutter their own inboxes.

      So education_info, what gives? Can we help you shake off the demon that's
      forcing you to the fore on this list? If you're listening, that's what
      we're here for. How can we help you?

      If we get more spam and no real voice from this member, I'll act then. But
      for the moment, let's be understanding.

      Now monitoring the situation,