Re: Inquiry about Master's Programs in Eduacational Technology

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2008
      Violeta--

      Just wanted to mention also that your local US Embassy or Information
      Service should be able to help you with finding a US Master's program.

      I googled "Masters in Ed Tech" and found many CSUs (Calif State Univ.)
      that offered this degree. And also Idaho State, Cleveland, etc., so
      pick a region of the country you want to be in, and you will find one.

      The State Universities are more likely to offer that degree than the
      larger research universities, such as Berkeley or UCLA.

      BTW, Calif has the climate closest to Chile.

      --Elizabeth

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, vcautin