Evolve gets launched!

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      Dear all,

      We are now able to announce the launch of the Evolve Community: http://www.evolvecommunity.org
      The Evolve project is organising a series of Open International
      on-line events and seminars.
      The objectives are:
      • To provide a space for participant
      driven discussion and debate
      • To promote critical inquiry and discourse
      • To allow for the presentation of ideas
      in progress
      • To share expertise, ideas and future
      thinking around common research agendas

      The first event will take place in May 30 at 1700 GMT (For other
      time zones please check here: http://tinyurl.com/5gzysk ).
      The Venue for the presentation is Elluminate - http://tinyurl.com/6emm9f (no
      Password required)

      Barbara Dieu (http://www.evolvecommunity.org/bdieu/bio ) has agreed to be the Keynote speaker for our first event, which is organized
      around the following theme: Social software in Schools and Institutions.
      Barbara's presentation is entitled Social Media in English Language Teaching: http://www.evolvecommunity.org/bdieu/2008/05/09/hello-world

      Extension:

      We will also be hosting a topical activity around the monthly
      themes. See how to get involved here: http://www.evolvecommunity.org/evolves-meme .
      And don't forget to get your own freefolio spot. You just need to
      create an account! ;) http://www.evolvecommunity.org
      We hope you join us. This is will be a great chance to network, to
      get to know what other people are doing, and also to share your work and ideas.
      If you have any questions, suggestions, problems logging in, etc
      please don't hesitate to contact us.
      Looking forward to meeting you online.

      Cris