Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Pasting with ctrl + V

  • Seth Dickens
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2008
      Dear Dennis, Gavin and all,

      At the risk of being the third to be doing something stupid ( although up
      till now I only thought this happened when I hadn't "Clicked" properly) I'd
      like to suggest a great little page with some simple, but invaluable typers
      who use the CTRL + ........(insert your favourite shortcut here).......
      options.

      http://www.internet4classrooms.com/msword_keyboard_ibm.htm

      Has a whole bunch of simple, but invaluable shortcuts to use with MS Word
      and the like. Very handy I find!

      These all work for the English localised versions of MS Word, some, but not
      all will work on international versions too.

      So long and thanks for all the pasting!

      Seth.

      --
      Seth Dickens

      Homepage:
      http://www.digitalang.com

      Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in Language Education:
      http://www.digitalang.com/blog