please start sending daily digest messages

  • Marla Wolfe
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2008
      please start sending daily digest messages to me

    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2008
        Hi Marla,

        If you want to receive daily digests, you need to go
        to the Yahoo Group at:

        Then click on "Edit membership" (at the top of the
        page), and in the Step 2. Message Delivery, select
        "daily digest" (the second option)

        Hope this helps,

        Daf