Asking 4 help Nelba

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2008
      Dear Webheads
      I have saved a Yahoo written chat session. Now I would like to upload it somewhere (not in the blog because it is long) and then link it to my post in blogger.
      Can U give me any idea?
      Thanks a lot.
      Hugs , Nelba

    • Fernanda Rodrigues
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2008
        Hi Nelba
        You can try one of those free host services, like
        http://www.freezoka.com/
        http://www.afmu.com/

        http://www.filefactory.com/
        http://www.zshare.net/

        Fernanda

        On Sun, 4 May 2008 13:36:02 -0300 (ART)
        Nelba <nelbaq@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads
        > I have saved a Yahoo written chat session. Now I would like to upload it somewhere (not in the blog because it is long) and then link it to my post in blogger.
        > Can U give me any idea?
        > Thanks a lot.
        > Hugs , Nelba

        Fernanda Rodrigues
        Setubal
        Portugal
      • Evelyn Izquierdo
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2008
          Dear Nelba:

          I think you may copy and paste it in a .doc document and upload it to
          Thinkfree <http://www.thinkfree.com/> , Inbox <http://www.inbox.com/>
          , or Google docs <http://www.google.com/google-d-s/hpp/hpp_es.html> ;
          then, share it or make it public to get the URL. I don't know if there
          is an easier way.

          Hope it can help.
          Warm regards,

          Evelyn Izquierdo