RE: [evonline2002_webheads] CNIE Conference in Banff, AB

  • Katalin Csoma
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      A stimulating conference indeed it was (annual conference of the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education). After listening to a number of presentations on open learning, and to the last keynote speaker, Stephen Heppell (UK), (http://www.heppell.net) I really was confirmed by others in my doubts about the long-term sustainability of the traditional education system.
      Among other useful encounters, I met webhead Amy Meckelborg from the University of Alberta in Edmonton, as documented here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/53536378@N00/2456293586/

      Cheers,
      Kati

      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.comFrom: beeonline@...: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:58:25 -0300Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] CNIE Conference in Banff, AB

      I'm not, Kati..but it looks really interesting. If you are there, Iwould really enjoy some feedback :-)Warm regards from Brazil,Bee-- Barbara Dieuhttp://dekita.orghttp://beewebhead.net

    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2008
        I enjoyed the beautiful photos and envied John and Jeanne their lovely
        trip with such nice companions! The cobbled streets (of Lisbon?) look
        so picturesque.

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"