Re: [evonline2002_webheads] New here; three questions

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2008
      Hi Clarissa,

      I just found a whole pile of mails that came on a day I had no time to look
      at them apparently. I've added Wintersweet to Crowdstatus, so that's
      another one in there.

      Regarding all your questions, you're on the right track.

      I found with my original webheads that teacher voices were suppressing those
      of students and that's why I started Webheads in Action. If looking for
      good models for student involvement you might have a look at
      http://dekita.org and http://writingmatrix.wikispaces.com

      Keep going on those blogs. One will jell eventually,