Restrictive Environments

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2008
      Folks,

      This is an interesting page for computing in restrictive environments:

      http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/social_tools_for_the_office_worker_subvert_it_and_play_at_work.php

      Gavin

      c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain

      Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770

      http://www.theconsultants-e.com <http://www.theconsultants-e.com/>

      Winners: 2007 British Council ELTON award - http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54

      Winners: 2007 Ben Warren Trust Prize - http://tinyurl.com/6nclmc <http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54>

      Owners: Second Life EduNation sims - http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw

      Sponsors: UK Moodle Conference - http://www.moodlemoot.org <http://www.moodlemoot.org/>

      CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

      This email and any attachments are private and confidential. It is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, printing or copying of this email is unauthorised. You may not read, use or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email and permanently delete the email from your computer. The contents of any attachments to this e-mail may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. While we have taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments.