Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Asking about Yahoo! for Teachers Beta

  • Maru del Campo
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 5, 2008
      Hi Nelba et al!
      I finally downloaded the gobbler, it did not add itself as a button but as a page link on the browser.
      I agree with you, I have been looking around and the site has great potential.
      I feel with a magic lamp in my hands, I do not know what to ask for!
      There are many possibilities!
      Besos. Maru

      Nelba <nelbaq@...> wrote:
      Hi, Maru et all. I have not downloaded goobler either yet. I don´t know if I have enough space in my PC.... but I have been lurking the site and there is very good material. Nelba
      Posted by: "Maru del Campo" mmvcentro@... mmvcentro Thu Apr 3, 2008 9:03 pm (PDT) Hello Susana, Nergiz, Carlos and Nelba!

      I could get in but I have not explored it yet. I need to define in which computer should I download the gobbler because I am not sure if I can download it to several PCs.
      Not havng my own computer sometimes makes things though!
      It is a good idea to share the experience.
      Love: Maru

      Blog: mmvcentro.blogspot.com
      Neurona CV site: http://maria-eugenia-del-campo-velasco.neurona.com
      BaeL_PC Student's Community: http://bilingueactivoelear.ning.com