Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Connecting teachers in Iraq

  • sundus
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 5, 2008
      Hi all,
      Thanks a lot for your support. Your suggestions sound of great help for the Iraqi teachers. That will help me much these days to finish up the project of teacher training program.
      Professor Bauer-Ramazani: thanks for giving me this opportunity to be in communication with such a vital group.

      Sundus Ruhaif al-Bderi