Re: [evonline2002_webheads] WIA in NY

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008
      Michael Coghlan -- Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous.

      At 2:13 AM +1030 4/5/08, Michael Coghlan wrote:
      >Hi everyone. If you'd like to see some pics of happy Webheads in NYC
      >(despite lack
      >of wireless connectivity at conference) wander over to
      >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/
      >
      >This one is especially telling -
      >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/ :)

    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008
        We have been having fun Hala. And there's more to come. I have just
        added a few more to the set at
        <http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/

        - Michael

        At 02:29 AM 4/5/2008, you wrote:

        >What a happy community!
        >Thank you so much Michael for sharing them with us.
        >They make us feel as if we there with you.You had amazing F.U.N as
        >the photos reveal.
        >Have more fun!
        >Hala
        >
        >Michael Coghlan
        ><<mailto:michaelc%40chariot.net.au>michaelc@...> wrote:
        >Hi everyone.
        >
        >If you'd like to see some pics of happy Webheads in NYC (despite lack
        >of wireless connectivity at conference) wander over to
        ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/
        >
        >This one is especially telling -
        ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/
        >:)
        >
        >- Michael
        >
        >Hala

      • Jane Petring
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
          Michael,
          Thanks for sending the pictures! Since I´m travelling South America and studying Spanish without my own computer, I´m infrequently online these days, but I was hoping to see a few pics of webhead friends this week and you delivered! Looks like you everyone is connecting just fine--with or without internet!

          Hugs from Chile (on my way to Peru!),
          Jane
          www.misviajesyaventuras.blogspot.com

        • Cora Chen
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
            Dear Michael,
            I really enjoyed your photos and enjoyed seeing how happy the webheads
            were while meeting f2f in NY !
            Thanks,
            Cora

            >>> michaelc@... 04/04/08 8:43 AM >>>