Re: [evonline2002_webheads] WIA in NY

  • Hala Fawzi
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008
      What a happy community!
      Thank you so much Michael for sharing them with us.
      They make us feel as if we there with you.You had amazing F.U.N as the photos reveal.
      Have more fun!
      Hala

      Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone.

      If you'd like to see some pics of happy Webheads in NYC (despite lack
      of wireless connectivity at conference) wander over to
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/

      This one is especially telling -
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/ :)

      - Michael

      Hala

    • John Hibbs
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008
        Michael Coghlan -- Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous.

        At 2:13 AM +1030 4/5/08, Michael Coghlan wrote:
        >Hi everyone. If you'd like to see some pics of happy Webheads in NYC
        >(despite lack
        >of wireless connectivity at conference) wander over to
        >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/
        >
        >This one is especially telling -
        >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/ :)

      • Michael Coghlan
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008
          We have been having fun Hala. And there's more to come. I have just
          added a few more to the set at
          <http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/

          - Michael

          At 02:29 AM 4/5/2008, you wrote:

          >What a happy community!
          >Thank you so much Michael for sharing them with us.
          >They make us feel as if we there with you.You had amazing F.U.N as
          >the photos reveal.
          >Have more fun!
          >Hala
          >
          >Michael Coghlan
          ><<mailto:michaelc%40chariot.net.au>michaelc@...> wrote:
          >Hi everyone.
          >
          >If you'd like to see some pics of happy Webheads in NYC (despite lack
          >of wireless connectivity at conference) wander over to
          ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/
          >
          >This one is especially telling -
          ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/
          >:)
          >
          >- Michael
          >
          >Hala

        • Jane Petring
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
            Michael,
            Thanks for sending the pictures! Since I´m travelling South America and studying Spanish without my own computer, I´m infrequently online these days, but I was hoping to see a few pics of webhead friends this week and you delivered! Looks like you everyone is connecting just fine--with or without internet!

            Hugs from Chile (on my way to Peru!),
            Jane
            www.misviajesyaventuras.blogspot.com

          • Cora Chen
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
              Dear Michael,
              I really enjoyed your photos and enjoyed seeing how happy the webheads
              were while meeting f2f in NY !
              Thanks,
              Cora

              >>> michaelc@... 04/04/08 8:43 AM >>>