WIA in NY

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008
      Hi everyone.

      If you'd like to see some pics of happy Webheads in NYC (despite lack
      of wireless connectivity at conference) wander over to
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/

      This one is especially telling -
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/ :)

      - Michael
    • Hala Fawzi
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008
        What a happy community!
        Thank you so much Michael for sharing them with us.
        They make us feel as if we there with you.You had amazing F.U.N as the photos reveal.
        Have more fun!
        Hala

        Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:
        Hi everyone.

        If you'd like to see some pics of happy Webheads in NYC (despite lack
        of wireless connectivity at conference) wander over to
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/

        This one is especially telling -
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/ :)

        - Michael

        Hala

      • John Hibbs
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008
          Michael Coghlan -- Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008
            We have been having fun Hala. And there's more to come. I have just
            added a few more to the set at
            <http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/

            - Michael

            At 02:29 AM 4/5/2008, you wrote:

            >What a happy community!
            >Thank you so much Michael for sharing them with us.
            >They make us feel as if we there with you.You had amazing F.U.N as
            >the photos reveal.
            >Have more fun!
            >Hala
            >
            >Michael Coghlan
            ><<mailto:michaelc%40chariot.net.au>michaelc@...> wrote:
            >Hi everyone.
            >
            >If you'd like to see some pics of happy Webheads in NYC (despite lack
            >of wireless connectivity at conference) wander over to
            ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/
            >
            >This one is especially telling -
            ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikecogh/2387822656/
            >:)
            >
            >- Michael
            >
            >Hala

          • Jane Petring
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
              Michael,
              Thanks for sending the pictures! Since I´m travelling South America and studying Spanish without my own computer, I´m infrequently online these days, but I was hoping to see a few pics of webhead friends this week and you delivered! Looks like you everyone is connecting just fine--with or without internet!

              Hugs from Chile (on my way to Peru!),
              Jane
              www.misviajesyaventuras.blogspot.com

            • Cora Chen
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
                Dear Michael,
                I really enjoyed your photos and enjoyed seeing how happy the webheads
                were while meeting f2f in NY !
                Thanks,
                Cora

                >>> michaelc@... 04/04/08 8:43 AM >>>