Re: [evonline2002_webheads] REMINDER: IATEFL / British Council Exeter Online

  • GLENN VANCE STEVENS
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 4, 2008
      HI Webheads,

      Just checking in from TESOL New York (using Gavin's message opportunistically)

      Today April 4 we are planning to go online live IF there is an Internet connection as we expect in our presentation room for CALL-IS academic section.  This will be at 12:30 GMT.  I will be twittering progress with connection with URL (will try Ustream) or will report back here if I can and if it works.  That would be between 12:30 and 15:15 GMT.

      If it works, I'll change the topic of the message.

      Then at 16:00 GMT I have offered to give a workshop in Second Life.  I will use Edunation to begin with.  This will last till 17:30.  If you want to find us look for green dots at Edunation or offer friendship to Webhead Link.

      Hope to see you if you wish to join us,

      Vance Stevens
      in NYC

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 4, 2008
        Hi, Maru et all. I have not downloaded goobler either yet. I don´t know if I have enough space in my PC.... but I have been lurking the site and there is very good material. Nelba
        Posted by: "Maru del Campo" mmvcentro@... mmvcentro Thu Apr 3, 2008 9:03 pm (PDT) Hello Susana, Nergiz, Carlos and Nelba!

        I could get in but I have not explored it yet. I need to define in which computer should I download the gobbler because I am not sure if I can download it to several PCs.
        Not havng my own computer sometimes makes things though!
        It is a good idea to share the experience.
        Love: Maru

      • Maru del Campo
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 5, 2008
          Hi Nelba et al!
          I finally downloaded the gobbler, it did not add itself as a button but as a page link on the browser.
          I agree with you, I have been looking around and the site has great potential.
          I feel with a magic lamp in my hands, I do not know what to ask for!
          There are many possibilities!
          Besos. Maru

          Nelba <nelbaq@...> wrote:
          Hi, Maru et all. I have not downloaded goobler either yet. I don´t know if I have enough space in my PC.... but I have been lurking the site and there is very good material. Nelba
          Posted by: "Maru del Campo" mmvcentro@... mmvcentro Thu Apr 3, 2008 9:03 pm (PDT) Hello Susana, Nergiz, Carlos and Nelba!

          I could get in but I have not explored it yet. I need to define in which computer should I download the gobbler because I am not sure if I can download it to several PCs.
          Not havng my own computer sometimes makes things though!
          It is a good idea to share the experience.
          Love: Maru

          Blog: mmvcentro.blogspot.com
          Neurona CV site: http://maria-eugenia-del-campo-velasco.neurona.com
          BaeL_PC Student's Community: http://bilingueactivoelear.ning.com