Re: [evonline2002_webheads] NYC Live Broadcast Restarting Now: heres the link:

  • GLENN VANCE STEVENS
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 4:58 AM
      I looked for David but was registering at the time and didn't find him.  Glad that session worked out.

      We have two sessions coming up tomorrow where we might want to start some Interaction.

      Noon plus 30 min GMT we start our CALL Academic session tomorrow Friday April 4.  This goes until about 15:00 GMT.  If David is around we might ask him to get something going for us to help us transmit the event.  I will attempt a UStream though I have no idea of connectivity in that room.  I'll attempt to write the list and twitter what I am doing.

      Wait there's more.  At 16:00 GMT we will attempt to meet in Second Life.  Edunation is probably a good bet for starters.  Some presenters due to show that from 1600 to 17:30 GMT did not appear and I offered to take their place.  Graham has offered to join me about midway.  If you come onlne offer friendship to Webhead Link and we'll try to teleport you in.

      I will be talking about connectivity and its impact on SLA.  Hope to see you there, stay tuned to twitter etc for more.

      From: Maru del Campo

      You are right Nina!
      I felt as if we were there with Dave!
      The session started again but you were not around. Dave may interview some Webheads and will post
      here the next broadcast time.
      Thanks for the virtual trip Dave!
      See you around!
      Love: Maru

      Nina Lyulkun wrote:
      Dear Dave,

      never mind. The session was short, but SUPER!!! It was so amazing to see
      you and people passing by and greeting us. We were with you at the
      convention. You let us feel in NY with you.

      Thanks a ton!

      With warmest regards,
      Nina

      On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 10:46 PM, efistudycom wrote:

      > http://www.tinyurl.com/3xwhoj >
      > Sorry the other one got cut off...
      >
      > Dave

      Blog: mmvcentro.blogspot.com
      Neurona CV site: http://maria-eugenia-del-campo-velasco.neurona.com BaeL_PC Student's Community: http://bilingueactivoelear.ning.com ---------------------------------

      Individual Email | Traditional

      To change settings via email:
      mailto:evonline2002_webheads-digest@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:evonline2002_webheads-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

    • Maru del Campo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 5:04 PM
        Thanks Vance!
        I will be at SL at 16:00 GMT
        I hope Dave is around to have another live broadcast at WiziQ.
        Somehow Beyza cannot open her Yahoo account and will be expecting the link to Dave's session at Yahoo Messenger.
        See you around!
        Love: Maru

        From: Maru del Campo

        You are right Nina!