Re: [evonline2002_webheads] NYC Live Broadcast Restarting Now: here's the link:

  • Maru del Campo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 1:35 PM
      You are right Nina!
      I felt as if we were there with Dave!
      The session started again but you were not around. Dave may interview some Webheads and will post here the next broadcast time.
      Thanks for the virtual trip Dave!
      See you around!
      Love: Maru

      Nina Lyulkun <nagora@...> wrote:
      Dear Dave,

      never mind. The session was short, but SUPER!!! It was so amazing to see
      you and people passing by and greeting us. We were with you at the
      convention. You let us feel in NY with you.

      Thanks a ton!

      With warmest regards,
      Nina

      On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 10:46 PM, efistudycom <dwinet@...> wrote: