Re: NYC Live Broadcast Restarting Now: here's the link:

  • Buthaina Al-Othman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
      Dave, sorry that I missed your session. Actually, I was ready to join
      until I saw a message sent to the Mods_YG saying that you are not at
      Wiziq. But it's my fault I should have checked this Webheads elist.

      Hope to join you in other future live sessions while in the city.

      See you in person later this evening at the Thi restaurant.

      Buth

      In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "efistudycom" <dwinet@...>
      wrote:

      > http://www.tinyurl.com/3xwhoj
      >
      > Sorry the other one got cut off...
      >
      > Dave

    • Maru del Campo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
        You are right Nina!
        I felt as if we were there with Dave!
        The session started again but you were not around. Dave may interview some Webheads and will post here the next broadcast time.
        Thanks for the virtual trip Dave!
        See you around!
        Love: Maru

        Nina Lyulkun <nagora@...> wrote:
        Dear Dave,

        never mind. The session was short, but SUPER!!! It was so amazing to see
        you and people passing by and greeting us. We were with you at the
        convention. You let us feel in NY with you.

        Thanks a ton!

        With warmest regards,
        Nina

        On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 10:46 PM, efistudycom <dwinet@...> wrote: