Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Mobile Broadcast from TESOL?

  • Graham Stanley
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
      Nina,

      I think Dave is planning this in 5 hours time, which I think will be 7pm GMT
      if I've calculated correctly - and 2pm in New York

      Hopefully, though, Dave will be able to do something imilar at the
      restaurant tonight - I'm not planning on attending the conference today
      (although I'm about to go there now to register for the next couple of
      days), so see you at the restaurant later.

      Cn't wait!

      Graham