Don`t miss...

  • Andreas Büsing
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2008
      Hi,

      here is a different place to look for music

      < http://www.songza.com/ <http://www.songza.com/>>
      … is the single best place to search for and listen to music on the Web.
      Find a song and listen immediately, in one place. Unlike KaZaa or Bit
      Torrent, Songza users can only listen to songs, not download them. And
      unlike Last.fm or Rhapsody, Songza permits users to choose exactly the
      song or artist they want to hear, and does not require them to subscribe
      or pay for its services.

      Just sharing...because it is caring!

      Enjoy your day and happy teaching,

      Andreas

      Phone: 01801-63384604568
      Fax: 01805-0068648058
      Skype: bigfellow 68
      http://elta-rhine.blogspot.com/

      Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. - Benjamin Franklin
    • efistudycom
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2008
        Hi All,

        1.On WEDNESDAY AT GMT 7 PM GMT I'll *try* to broadcast live from the
        TESOL
        Convention. My plan is to wander the halls picking on unsuspecting
        conference
        attendees *and* internet viewers will have a chance to ask me *and*
        them questions or
        request that I head in this or that direction.... even to crash some
        of
        the presentations.. at least until the cops catch me...

        Webcams/mics very welcome and encouraged but *not* required.

        If all goes well the whole experience will be recorded.

        Here's the link:

        http://tinyurl.com/ys4ts5

        Thanks,

        Dave Winet
      • Nina Liakos
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 8:13 AM
          7:00 Wednesday... It will be almost time to go to dinner with the
          webheads at Pongsri Thai.... Why not join us? You can broadcast from
          the restaurant. Sign up on the database page of this YG.
          Hope to see you there!
          Nina

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "efistudycom"
          <dwinet@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > 1.On WEDNESDAY AT GMT 7 PM GMT I'll *try* to broadcast live from the
          > TESOL
          > Convention. My plan is to wander the halls picking on unsuspecting
          > conference
          > attendees *and* internet viewers will have a chance to ask me *and*
          > them questions or
          > request that I head in this or that direction.... even to crash some
          > of
          > the presentations.. at least until the cops catch me...
          >
          > Webcams/mics very welcome and encouraged but *not* required.
          >
          > If all goes well the whole experience will be recorded.
          >
          > Here's the link:
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/ys4ts5
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Dave Winet

        • Graham Stanley
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 6:17 AM
            Nina,

            I think Dave is planning this in 5 hours time, which I think will be 7pm GMT
            if I've calculated correctly - and 2pm in New York

            Hopefully, though, Dave will be able to do something imilar at the
            restaurant tonight - I'm not planning on attending the conference today
            (although I'm about to go there now to register for the next couple of
            days), so see you at the restaurant later.

            Cn't wait!

            Graham