Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Webheads in New York for TESOL Conference - Thursday Gathering?

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 7:08 PM
      Dear PatrĂ­cia and all,

      You asked about the possibilites for Thursday. As Elizabeth pointed out,
      during the day, we all gravitate around the Electronic Village.

      Well, at night, Bee and I were just talking about the possibilities for the
      night...How about a Webhead gathering for Dinner or just some drinks and
      appetizers at Becco?
      http://www.becconyc.com/index2.htm

      It seems to be a nice place, and it's at walking distance from the
      Convention hotels. From there, Webheads tend to move along as the night
      takes us! What do you all think? Let us know what you think and we could
      make a reservation there. We'd need to have an idea of how many would like
      to join to see if this works out.

      Please, add your name on our wiki.
      http://wia-in-nyc.pbwiki.com/Dinners#ThursdayGetTogether

      If there's any other suggestion, it's more than welcome!

      Carla and Bee