Re: Education@Edunation - ELT author Jeremy Harmer - Sunday 30th March

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2008
      Thank you, Graham, for your invite, I wish I could join you, but I'll
      already be in the States, at my son's, where he has made plans for a
      family outing, as it'll be the only weekend I'll be able to share
      with them!(in fact, I'm leaving today Thursday 27..., in a while ;-))
      Anyway, we'll meet on Wednesday for the BIG get-together, I cannot
      wait to meet you and all Webheads !

      Hugs all,

      Rita

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Stanley"