Thank you!

  • lena_parshina
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 30, 2002
      Hi, Vance. Hi, all the weabheads!
      Thank you very much for your help. I have registered as a member of
      Tapped in. It was really easy. Special thanks to Keiko. Your
      recommendations are quick and helpful. Now we have the chat schedule
      and can meet in Tapped in at Vance's office hours, for example or any
      other time. I am still very interesting in "pet shows". I hope,
      Susanne will be very kind and find some time to repeat the session in
      the nearest future. Please!
      Also thank you to Susanne for very easy to use instructions about
      ivisit. I think this is another opportunity to exchange opinions and
      experience. As for me, I am not very advanced user of internet tools
      of communication and I learn a lot from all of you.
      By the way, yesterday I have a voice chat with a friend of mine from
      Japan through Yahoo! messenger. We sent several picture files and
      text files to each other. When we received the files, we were very
      excited by the fact that it had worked.
      I would like to make some notes about agenda session versus
      spontanious session. I visited Eurolanguage session yesterday, and I
      was very impressed by the Foodquest(very functional). Mainly I was
      listening all the time. I noticed that the conversation was
      spontanious, but the leader PhilB directed conversation, when it was
      going too much spontanious. It seems to me that e-moderator's function
      (one of the functions) is to help the others to be on track. From
      this point of veiw, some agenda would be helpful, at least some
      general ideas.
      Best regards.
      Lena.
    • Rita Zeinstejer
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 26, 2008
        Hi, dear Mike, John, Cristina, Carla, Tere, Moira, Susana,

        Thanks A LOT for your messages, but I guess that I will be the physical
        ambassador of every single Webhead, all having contributed to the
        weaving of this unique web of knowledge and friendship.

        I'll be sharing news ;-), most warmly,

        Rita
      • Carla arena
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 26, 2008
          Please, do, Rita!

          Cheers.
          Carla
          http://explorations.bloxi.jp
          http://brazilnaskeywest.wordpress.com

          On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Rita Zeinstejer <rita@...>wrote:

          > Hi, dear Mike, John, Cristina, Carla, Tere, Moira, Susana,
          >
          > Thanks A LOT for your messages, but I guess that I will be the physical
          > ambassador of every single Webhead, all having contributed to the
          > weaving of this unique web of knowledge and friendship.
          >
          > I'll be sharing news ;-), most warmly,
          >
          > Rita

        • Jennifer Verschoor
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2012
            Dear Webheads,

            Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It´s been such
            an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from my
            PLN and spend some time together.

            I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If you
            want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
            posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/

            I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in my
            classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you´ve
            made me a better because I am part of your online community.

            A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)

            --
            Jennifer Verschoor
            www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1, 2012
              *Dearest Jen,

              I am happy for you. You've been doing a great job sharing your ICT
              knowledge with teachers around the world. I had a great pleasure to follow
              you at the IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It was great to watch your
              interview. You were fantastic! We all are proud of you.

              Lots of love,
              ***

              *
              **Ukraine
              *

              [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
              Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
              Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
              Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
              VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
              Contact me: [image: Skype] nagora60

              <http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>

              On 1 April 2012 18:22, Jennifer Verschoor <jenverschoor@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Dear Webheads,
              >
              > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It�s been such
              > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from my
              > PLN and spend some time together.
              >
              > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If you
              > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
              >
              > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
              >
              > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in my
              > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you�ve
              > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
              >
              > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
              >
              > --
              > Jennifer Verschoor
              > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

            • Maria D
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 1, 2012
                Thank YOU, dear Jen! You're such an inspiring teacher. And you were wonderful in that interview. Congrats!

                Mary

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Verschoor <jenverschoor@...> wrote:

                > Dear Webheads,
                >
                > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It�s been such
                > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from my
                > PLN and spend some time together.
                >
                > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If you
                > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
                > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
                >
                > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in my
                > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you�ve
                > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
                >
                > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
                >
                > --
                > Jennifer Verschoor
                > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

              • Maria Ines
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
                  My dear Jen!
                  I'm so happy and proud of what you have achieved!!
                  I agree with you about Webheads... a great open door not only for professional life but also for personal one. I've met wonderful people (including you) and I guess the list will increase with time.
                  Congrats and thanks,
                  Smiles from your #1 fan
                  Maria :)

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
                    Thank you dear Webheads for your lovely words :-)

                    I�ve been blessed with this scholarship because I was able to meet so many
                    wonderful teachers f2f.

                    Every webheads is an inspiring teacher that wants to make a different and
                    this is exactly what I find amazing from this group.

                    Once again thank you for allowing me to become a better teacher. I still
                    have lots to learn and share.

                    Warm regards
                    Jennifer

                    On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Maria Ines <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > My dear Jen!
                    > I'm so happy and proud of what you have achieved!!
                    > I agree with you about Webheads... a great open door not only for
                    > professional life but also for personal one. I've met wonderful people
                    > (including you) and I guess the list will increase with time.
                    > Congrats and thanks,
                    > Smiles from your #1 fan
                    > Maria :)
                    >

                    > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Verschoor
                    > <jenverschoor@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Dear Webheads,
                    > >
                    > > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It�s been
                    > such
                    > > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from
                    > my
                    > > PLN and spend some time together.
                    > >
                    > > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If
                    > you
                    > > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
                    > >
                    > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
                    >

                    > > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in
                    > my
                    > > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you�ve
                    > > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
                    > >
                    > > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
                    > >
                    > > --
                    > > Jennifer Verschoor
                    > > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

                    Jennifer Verschoor
                    www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

                  • Barbara Dieu
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
                      Way to go, Jennifer. First Japan, now England - the world is your oyster :-)
                      Enjoy!
                      Regards from Brazil,
                      B.

                      --