Re: [efiwebheads] evaluating Hallowebheads

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      Thanks for the comments. Michael asked earlier how Webheads can help with the work of maintaining Webheads, and providing commentary on our online activities is one way (making a WEBpage with such commentary would be even better!)

      > I'll find those screendumps and mail them to Vance
      > tomorrow - they're hiding well somewhere on my harddisk.

      I hope to receive them soon.

      > Next Sunday we might try to meet in http://www.ivisit.com
      > with our webcams (or even without, just looking at the fun?)
      > It works fine for me with more connections and sound, too.

      ok, why not?

      > (More about how to get there later - we need to meet in the
      > same chatroom and it can be a little tricky but not impossible
      > to find out how to get there for the first time.)
      > Do we have a music theme for our jam session?

      Please send instructions. Or we can use the ones we've followed before.

      > Please share your opinions with us about this kind of
      > get-together. Did you like it or not? Did you learn anything
      > new? Did you find your way to participate, or was it too
      > confusing?

      I like!

      Thanks also for all the notes from people who missed the party. Your notes will be on our website. Stay tuned.

      Vance
    • Blasszauer J├ínos
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
        Dear Vance,

        Sorry for the late response but I've been having some connection problems
        recently.
        I just want to say that I feel sorry for not taking part in the online
        Halloween party. :(
        Hope I'll be able to join the webhead community on Sunday in a virtual
        environment and to make use of my webcam.
        I have learnt a lot from being a member of this group and I make it my
        business to contribute somehow.
        Well, I kept quite a low profile in the past but will try to do my best in
        the future to be as active a member of the community as possible.
        Have a nice day!
        Best regards,
        Janos