An introduction to Brazil

  • Ronaldo Lima, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      Hello everyone!

      Larry Ferlazzo has come up with the idea of a joint intercultural project
      among teachers. We have been discussing our ideas at
      http://esleflsisterclasses.edublogs.org and the idea is to post students'
      projects at http://esleflstudents.edublogs.org

      Well, I have done our first project, which is an introduction to Brazil made
      by my Brazilian students using voicethread. I would like to invite you all
      to watch it and leave comments for us (don't forget to say where you're from
      - students are thrilled about the idea of getting comments from abroad). You
      can watch the show at the esleflstudents blog written above, or at our blogs
      portal, where you can also take a look at my students' blogs:

      http://finally5b.21classes.com

      this is the direct link to the voicethread in our 21classes portal:
      http://finally5b.21classes.com/archive/2008/03/05/an-introduction-to-brazil.htm

      You can also have your students watch our show and comment.

      Thanks in advance!

      Kindest regards from Brazil,

      Ronaldo
      ihopeitworks.blogspot.com

    • Hala Fawzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
        Thanks Ronaldo for the information.
        Mmmmm, and I was wondering where did my post go? :-)

        I will for sure email Larry.Larry?

        Can I post my students' projects ?
        You can watch them here and let me if I could join with these two projects.One is about bleaching creams and the other is bout our university.?My students are having their first term exams.It will be a very nice surprise if they could find their projects on your intercultural project.here is still group which didn't make it. I can ask them if they would like o change the topic to be about Sudan.

        http://tagananet2.blogspot.com/

        About Bleaching creams:
        http://emyadam.podomatic.com/?badge=1

        Please let me know if it is possible