Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re:TESOL 2003 colloquium

  • dafne Chavez
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2002
      same here, Arlyn
      Daf
      Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...> wrote:Dear Arlyn,

      Speaking for myself, all I can say is 'welcome aboard'! You certainly are a
      great addition.

      Hope to meet you f2f in Baltimore!

      Best, Teresa

      > Dear Vance, Dafne, Teresa, Chris, Aiden, Buthaina, and
      > Michael,
      > I would very much like to participate in this group
      > presentation. I admit that I haven't been following
      > the details too closely but I'm sure I could be
      > brought up to speed quickly and hopefully can be a
      > worthy addition to this team. Being in Baltimore in
      > the spring is not a problem either.
      > All the best,
      > Arlyn
      > http://www.eslhome.com

      Syllabus:

    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2002
        I second that, Arlyn, welcome aboard and I really look forward to meeting you (all of you-presenters) f2f next year.

        hugs,

        Aiden Yeh

        Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...> wrote:Dear Arlyn,

        Speaking for myself, all I can say is 'welcome aboard'! You certainly are a
        great addition.

        Hope to meet you f2f in Baltimore!

        Best, Teresa

        > Dear Vance, Dafne, Teresa, Chris, Aiden, Buthaina, and
        > Michael,
        > I would very much like to participate in this group
        > presentation. I admit that I haven't been following
        > the details too closely but I'm sure I could be
        > brought up to speed quickly and hopefully can be a
        > worthy addition to this team. Being in Baltimore in
        > the spring is not a problem either.
        > All the best,
        > Arlyn
        > http://www.eslhome.com

        Syllabus:

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2002
          Hi Arlyn,

          Allow me to echo the welcome and say glad to have you on board. I'll hold off writing TESOL for a few days yet. We have until the 15th.

          We need you now to visit
          http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/tesol/baltimore2003/copractice.html#workshop

          and schedule yourself in as co-moderator of the topic(s) that most interest you.

          Let me know,

          Vance

        • edtec2002
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2002
            Hi, Arlyn,

            I just wanted to add my welcome. I look forward to working with you.

            Chris

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., Arlyn Freed <aiteachesl@y...>