Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Thanks and congrats!

  • Candace Pauchnick
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
      Dear Rita,
      I wanted to jump on the band wagon, too, and share how much I enjoyed your article. I have always loved all the Webheads and you expressed your thoughts so well. What a truly wonderful article.
      Congratulations,
      Candy

      Rita Zeinstejer <ritazeinstejer@...> wrote:
      Thank you, dear Hala and Tere, for your mentioning my article. It came
      just out of my heart ;-)

      And my warmest congrats to all Webheads awardees, may you have a most
      enriching and enjoyable experience in Japan together!

      Hugs all,

      Rita

    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
        Wow, Rita, great article! Congratulations!
        Your roommate,
        Nina

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita Zeinstejer"