Re: [bloggingforbeginners] Dennis in Phoenix has sent you an eCard from BlueMountain.com

  • Nina Lyulkun
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Dear Dennis,

      You are always so kind and careful, making our day. I am sure that none of
      the webheads could imagine our community without you. Thank you for your
      colorful greeting to Rita and all the scholarship recipients. It so
      touching.
      Rita, I've also read your article - it is great! Thank you very much.

      Lots of love,
      Nina (nagora)