Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re:TESOL 2003 colloquium

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2002
      Dear Arlyn,

      Speaking for myself, all I can say is 'welcome aboard'! You certainly are a
      great addition.

      Hope to meet you f2f in Baltimore!

      Best, Teresa

      > Dear Vance, Dafne, Teresa, Chris, Aiden, Buthaina, and
      > Michael,
      > I would very much like to participate in this group
      > presentation. I admit that I haven't been following
      > the details too closely but I'm sure I could be
      > brought up to speed quickly and hopefully can be a
      > worthy addition to this team. Being in Baltimore in
      > the spring is not a problem either.
      > All the best,
      > Arlyn
      > http://www.eslhome.com
    • dafne Chavez
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2002
        same here, Arlyn
        Daf
        Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...> wrote:Dear Arlyn,

        Speaking for myself, all I can say is 'welcome aboard'! You certainly are a
        great addition.

        Hope to meet you f2f in Baltimore!

        Best, Teresa

        > Dear Vance, Dafne, Teresa, Chris, Aiden, Buthaina, and
        > Michael,
        > I would very much like to participate in this group
        > presentation. I admit that I haven't been following
        > the details too closely but I'm sure I could be
        > brought up to speed quickly and hopefully can be a
        > worthy addition to this team. Being in Baltimore in
        > the spring is not a problem either.
        > All the best,
        > Arlyn
        > http://www.eslhome.com

        Syllabus:

      • Aiden Yeh
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2002
          I second that, Arlyn, welcome aboard and I really look forward to meeting you (all of you-presenters) f2f next year.

          hugs,

          Aiden Yeh

          Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...> wrote:Dear Arlyn,

          Speaking for myself, all I can say is 'welcome aboard'! You certainly are a
          great addition.

          Hope to meet you f2f in Baltimore!

          Best, Teresa

          > Dear Vance, Dafne, Teresa, Chris, Aiden, Buthaina, and
          > Michael,
          > I would very much like to participate in this group
          > presentation. I admit that I haven't been following
          > the details too closely but I'm sure I could be
          > brought up to speed quickly and hopefully can be a
          > worthy addition to this team. Being in Baltimore in
          > the spring is not a problem either.
          > All the best,
          > Arlyn
          > http://www.eslhome.com

          Syllabus:

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 5, 2002
            Hi Arlyn,

            Allow me to echo the welcome and say glad to have you on board. I'll hold off writing TESOL for a few days yet. We have until the 15th.

            We need you now to visit
            http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/tesol/baltimore2003/copractice.html#workshop

            and schedule yourself in as co-moderator of the topic(s) that most interest you.

            Let me know,

            Vance

          • edtec2002
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 6, 2002
              Hi, Arlyn,

              I just wanted to add my welcome. I look forward to working with you.

              Chris

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., Arlyn Freed <aiteachesl@y...>