Re: [evonline2002_webheads] missed Tere today

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
      Dear Rita,

      Thanks for the warm words and the fun description. I can't wait to take a
      look at the pages.

      I'm in a hurry at the moment. After 5 hours of classes, I have 3 more
      meetings this afternoon! IIIn addition to several other things. And there
      are still people who love to say teachers have a great life!

      Hugs, Teresa

      > Hi, Tere, and "absent" Webheads! We missed you today in our Halloween
      celebration...We had so much fun! Christopher, Susanne, Michael and me had
      our webcams on (did I miss anybody? I couldn't see Ayden's...), we shared
      costumes, tricks, treats and fun... Sus looked really scary concocting a
      witch's tasty brew with "Spider web, poison mushrooms, baby fingers, and
      hot dog's blood", and Vance projected a wealth of Halloweenean info at

      http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/greet/view?AHEBSGHYCHF5W )

      > And Christopher shared some funny photos and videos he took at an Irish
      pub...

      > http://www.oneills.de/index1.htm
      >
      > Well, you can get an idea of what it was like (plus some screenshots Vance
      took, which I seem to be unable to produce for some reason), enjoy...