congrats, rita!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Dear Rita,

      Congrats on your TESOL Story!!! I especially like the last paragraph for its very, very special meaning and for conveying what Webheads are as a community <clap, clap, clap>
      http://www.tesol.org/s_tesol/sec_document.asp?CID=20&DID=10590

      The Webheads are everywhere! The world would be a much better place if Webheads really ruled! However, we do rule and rock in our own special way, because we have spread many relevant features to the world of EFL/ESL through our unstoppable work: innovation, creativity, volunteerism, professionalism, sharing, caring, warmth, human touch, strong bonds... you name it!

      TESOL 2008 in New York City is going to be another FA-BU-LOUS Webheads event!

      Hugs and beijinhos, Teresa