Re: [evonline2002_webheads] more halloween sites

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hello, dear friends!

      I had meant to email saying that I wouldn't be able to make it yesterday,
      but even that went wrong. Though everything is ok, too many things going on
      at the same time (at this point) and it's been very difficult to cope.

      I'm sure I missed a great party, and felt very sorry not to be able to join
      you, but. . . c'est la vie! Things don't always work out as planned. Anyway,
      I'm sure I'll have loads of fun while visiting the sites! :-)

      Vance, thanks for the 'nice' words. I also 'missed you all', but was there
      in spirit!

      Hugs, Teresa

      > Thanks,
      >
      > The links have been placed at
      > http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/hallowebhead.htm
      >
      > We missed you at our party tonight (tapped in) but with these links you
      were there in spirit, along with other