Re: [evonline2002_webheads] VoipBuster

  • MMV� Centro Multidisciplinario
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hi Nguyen!

      I have not tried it yet. I will use it to call a friend in South Korea, I hope it works but we need to arrange the time of the call as we usually do.

      Welcome to the group! I hope you find here what you need.
      Congratulations on your PhD! Sounds very interesting.

      See you around and good luck with your free calls!
      Maru

      Leo Virgo <lewirgo@...> wrote:
      Hi Maru,

      Thank you so much. I'll try it. By the way, I'd like to introduce myself to our lovely group. My name's Long from Vietnam. But at the moment I'm in NZ at Massey University doing my PhD, focusing on CALL.

      Love to know you all.

      Long

      ===============
      Nguyen Van Long