Fwd: Wireless Ready SL - March 29th

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hi everyone.

      On my way to the TESL Convention in NY I will stop by Japan and be
      part of this event. http://wirelessready.nucba.ac.jp/ Much of the day
      will be offered in Second Life. I'm not sure if my presentation will
      be in SL. I will update as further info comes to hand. In the
      meantime you might like to mark this in your diaries.

      - Michael.