Re: [evonline2002_webheads] missed Tere today

  • dafne Chavez
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hi everybody,
      sorry I missed yesterday's Halloween party at TI, family affaires kept me away from the computer. I will wait for the log to enjoy it "post-fact".
      bfn,
      Daf
      Rita Zeinstejer <rita@...> wrote:Hi, Tere, and "absent" Webheads! We missed you today in our Halloween celebration...We had so much fun! Christopher, Susanne, Michael and me had our webcams on (did I miss anybody? I couldn't see Ayden's...), we shared costumes, tricks, treats and fun... Sus looked really scary concocting a witch's tasty brew with "Spider web, poison mushrooms, baby fingers, and hot dog's blood", and Vance projected a wealth of Halloweenean info at

      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/hallowebhead.htm#par

      We even got a pumpkin to carve! (see http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/greet/view?AHEBSGHYCHF5W )

      And Christopher shared some funny photos and videos he took at an Irish pub...

      http://www.oneills.de/index1.htm

      Well, you can get an idea of what it was like (plus some screenshots Vance took, which I seem to be unable to produce for some reason), enjoy...
      A big hug
      Rita

      Syllabus:

    • Dr. J. H. Steele
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
        Sorry I missed the session yesterday. I was really looking forward to
        it, but my connection to the Internet was virtually (pun intended)
        non-existent. Every time I logged on, I lost my connection within a
        second (or, at the most, 2 seconds).

        I was finally able to connect at 9:00 pm my time (1:00 am GMT)

        John (Dr. Cat)

        Dr. John H. Steele
        English Department, University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla
        j_steele@... http://palace.eslpalace.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
          Dear Rita,

          Thanks for the warm words and the fun description. I can't wait to take a
          look at the pages.

          I'm in a hurry at the moment. After 5 hours of classes, I have 3 more
          meetings this afternoon! IIIn addition to several other things. And there
          are still people who love to say teachers have a great life!

          Hugs, Teresa