Re: Sparklist?

  • seth.dickens
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2008
      Dear Dennis,

      A quick Google search threw up this:

      Sparklist provides companies world-wide with affordable hosted email
      marketing software..... Email marketing software from Sparklist makes
      it affordable and safe to deliver mass email marketing communications
      to your customers right from your ...

      So it seems like it's some sort of mail group, perhaps a bit like ours
      here for private mailing lists, but also perhaps for something a bit
      more spammy.

      I'd suggest clearing your cache and cookies (ctrl+shift+delete - on
      Firefox) and seeing if that does the job. Next stop try a Malware
      scanner such as Spybot or AdAware to check there's nothing nasty on
      your computer (I'm presuming you already have a firewall and anti
      virus :-) )

      If you are still having problems after that, write another post and we
      can see if anyone has any other ideas. Is it mail from this EVOnline
      list that is giving you a problem? If not, I would suggest you
      identify which list is giving you the problems and write a post there
      asking about the problem. They are probably more likely to be aware of
      the cause it.

      Good luck!!

      Seth.

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Newson"