Docebo

  • Susan Burg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 2:59 PM
      Dear friends,

      Have any of you used or heard of Docebo? It is an Open Source
      e-Learning platform (LMS and LCMS)
      http://www.docebo.org/doceboCms/

      It feels a little bit like Moodle but I am just having a look around.
      I have been offered an editorial/author contract for an e-school at
      the middle school level here in Italy. I would have to write course
      content for the English courses. Anyone have experience in this area?
      The contract refers to copyrights, and earnings are according to
      percentage of sales. This is new to me. I do know the "designer" for
      the English courses, she has participated in TESOL/Italy, if I am not
      mistaken, and is all over Google when I do a search. She is
      established in the e-learning community here, thus positive for me in
      this new venture!

      Any feedback will be much appreciated and like the Beatles said: "just
      a little help from my friends"...

      many thanks, Susan :-D