Re: Online Dictionaries, Encyclopaedias and Thesauruses

  • seth.dickens
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2008
      Dear Rita and Bee,

      Thanks for the great suggestions folks, much appreciated!!

      I already knew about thesaurus.com (great site) but will definitely
      check out word reference some more.

      The downloadable dictionary /reference program you were talking about
      sounds really exciting too Rita. Thanks for that!

      all the best from the chilly Italian mountains,

      Seth :-D

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"