URGENT - DO NOT OPEN ZORPIA EMAIL

  • Moira Hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      I am forwarding an email from the Web 2.0 for ESP EVO Group below. DO NOT open mails from Butaina - subject Zorpia.

      Moira

      --- In web2_for_esp@yahoogroups.com, "Debra Lee" <debraslee@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Please do NOT open a message you may get from Buth about joining
      Zorpia. This email is a virus and will infect your machine and invite
      everyone in your address book to join (thereby infecting them also).

      Delete the message without opening it. Then empty your trash on your
      email account.

      Buth asked me to send this message out to all of you. She is working
      to "disinfect" her computer now.

      Debby

      --- End forwarded message ---